OSTEO Thrive Supports Your Bone Health Needs
OSTEO Thrive is an oral supplement designed for anyone seeking to maintain optimal bone health. Taken three-times a day, this formulation helps address many physical ailments:
Osteoporosis (decreased bone density)
- Broken and fractured bones
- Soreness, weakness, and pain in the bones
- Inability to stand for a long period of time
- Symptoms like muscle breakdown, hair loss, dryness, blurred vision, and tinnitus (ringing in the ears)
What is osteoporosis and who’s at risk?
Osteoporosis is a disorder caused by a loss of bone mass density, which leaves the body at risk of fractures after even minimal trauma. This condition is quite common in people over age 50, and is up to 6 times as common in women than men, particularly those who are postmenopausal. Risk factors include aging, dietary habits, lifestyle, and family history. Long-term use of prescription drugs such as thyroid supplements, corticosteroids, tobacco, and heparin may also increase risk.
How can OSTEO Thrive help?
Traditional Chinese Medicine recognizes osteoporosis and weakness of sinews and bones as the result of kidney and liver deficiencies. OSTEO Thrive is comprised of herbs that help replenish the kidney essence to help strengthen bones, increase bone density, and promote the body’s natural self-healing.
What else can I do to boost my bone health?
Integrating diet and lifestyle changes can aid your physical recovery:
- Consume nutritious foods such as bone broth with vegetables and ginger
- Eat foods rich in plant-based estrogen-like soybeans and yam
- Add a calcium supplement that includes vitamin D and other minerals
- Stop smoking and drinking alcohol
- Refrain from strenuous exercise and activities
- Avoid lifting heavy objects
How do I take OSTEO Thrive?
Adding daily supplementation can aid bone replenishment:
- Take 3 times a day after meal with warm water
- Each time, take 3 or 4 capsules for acute bone conditions
- 2 capsules for patients with risk factors prevent muscle and bone degradation